Loopback function makes streaming easier than ever
Live-stream and broadcast with ease using the innovative Loopback function. When activated, the loopback function combines incoming audio signals the audio playback signal from your selected music software. This includes microphones, guitars and other line source instruments, merging them with the sound from your DAW or chosen music program. The combined signal is then sent back to the computer, allowing you to broadcast from your selected software. You can also utilise the onboard effects to add a touch of flare to your broadcasts, such as adding reverb.
Clean and clear recording – wherever you are
Compose and produce songs wherever you are. The UR22C is the perfect partner for recording fantastic audio. There are plenty of inputs and outputs for your bedroom studio set up. These include inputs for the microphones and instruments, as well as inputs on the back which handle MIDI I/O. Each microphone input has amazing preamps which get the absolute best from your microphone. The interface provides amazing 32-bit recording – stunning clarity and detail are assured. This small and tough unit is ideal for taking out with you to remote recording situations like band practice or field recording.
Incredible audio playback
When its time to relax – your music, films, and games must sound as good as possible. The UR22C ensures that you always have the best sound possible. The 32-bit/192kHz audio quality means you can enjoy your hi-res tracks with beautiful clarity. All the components inside UR22C have been chosen for their quality. Meaning that you get the best possible sound from this device.
Record every nuance
The perfect companion for your interface. The ST-M01 is designed to capture every nuance of your source material. The versatile design and premium-grade components ensure you capture every detail of your audio source, from instruments to vocals. The high sensitivity and excellent audio fidelity means you can capture a wide range of audio sources in immense detail.
Monitor with superb clarity
Hear every detail. The ST-HO1 Studio Monitor Headphones provide a sonically accurate and neutral listening experience. The extended frequency range means you can hear every subtle nuance of your recording, and its unparalleled accuracy means its ideal for mixing and mastering applications.
The closed-back design means low-bleed levels, minimising any outside noise for a cleaner audio signal. The cushioned ear-pads provide superior comfort, whilst minimising listening fatigue; ideal for long studio sessions.
- 32-bit/192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface with USB-C
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- 2 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2 for electric guitar) and 2 TRS main outputs
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 and AU plug-in versions also included)
- USB 3.0 bus-power operation (optional power supply required for USB 2.0)
- MIDI input and output
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS
- ST-M01 studio condenser microphone with low-noise microphone cable
- ST-H01 studio monitor headphones
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, OS X and iOS with Cubase AI, WaveLab LE and Cubasis LE music software included
UR22C Audio Interface
- Connection Type: USB Type-C
- Design: Desktop (1/3 19“, 1HU)
- Casing: Full-metal casing
- Power Supply: USB 3.0 bus-powered, USB Type-C bus-powered, External USB 5 V AC adaptor (not included)
- AD/DA: 32 bit
- Maximum Sample Rate: 192 kHz
- Dynamic Range Input: 102 [dB]
- Total Number Of Inputs: 2
- Total Number Of Individual Outputs: 2
- Total Number Of Outputs: 2
- Microphone Preamp: D-PRE
- Microphone Inputs: 2
- Inputs with Line Level: 2
- Inputs with HI-Z: 1
- Analog input Combo: 2
- Analog output TRS: 2
- Phantom Power: 2
- Headphone: With dedicated volume control
- Headphones Outputs: 1
- Monitoring: Latency free monitoring with FX
- Onboard DSP: SSP 3
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 159mm x 47mm x 159mm
- Weight: 1kg