Third-generation USB audio interface
Compact, portable, studio-grade sound. The Scarlett has long been one of the best-selling audio interfaces on the market. Thanks to its affordable price and premium-grade sound, the Scarlett series has been a fan favourite of many musicians, from beginners to professionals. The new and improved design features revamped preamps, upgraded audio fidelity, new interactive onboarding and rock-solid, low-latency USB driver.
The 2i2 features two XLR/instrument combination inputs for accommodating both a¼-inch jack connection or an XLR connection. This means you can record two inputs at the same time, ideal for artists who play and sing at the same time. It also features built-in 48V Phantom Power, allowing you to record using studio-grade condenser microphones.
New and improved preamps deliver pristine sound
Focusrite continue the tradition of creating the best quality audio interfaces they can. With top class components that help their interfaces stand out from the crowd. The new third-generation microphone preamps offer the best sound from a Scarlett interface yet. Exceptional dynamic range and improved lower noise performance give you true professionalism in a compact form.
Enable Air for added richness
One of the most prominent new features of the Scarlett is Air Mode. When Air Mode is enabled, the preamps can reproduce the classic Air effect from the original ISA mic preamps. This Air technology is ideal for recording acoustic guitar performances or for recording vocals performances that are on the softer side.
Easier than ever to set up and use
Get up and running in minutes. As soon as you remove the Scarlett interface from its box. You are made immediately aware of the simplicity of this powerful home studio tool. Simply set it on your desk, plug in via the speedy USB-C connector and away you go. Record guitar, drums, vocals, plug in a synthesizer via the dual XLR/Line inputs. Plug in, open your DAW, get creating.
Faster than ever. The USB-C connectivity speeds ahead of its competitors with supercharged transfer speeds. The latency is so low, it’s can hardly be noticed. Record and monitor, with all your plugins running without fear of timing issues.
Complete with music software suite including Ableton and Splice sounds
Not only is the 3rd Gen Scarlett stuffed full of great features. It also comes with a range of great software to get you started, straight out of the box. Make beats, record performances, and arrange your music in Ableton Live 10 Lite – a great introduction to the powerful digital audio workstation. Use incredible plugins from Softube’s Time and Tone bundle, which features great reverb, delay, and distortion tools. Access to the Focusrite Plug-In collective which offers free software every couple of months. On top of this, you also gain access to Focusrite’s award-winning customer service.
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd generation audio interface
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Everything you need to capture studio-grade vocal and instrument recordings
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instruments inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Quick Start tool, it’s now easier than ever to get up and running
- Independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs
Comes with 2-year warranty from Focusrite
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 2
- Analog Outputs: 2
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: YES
- Dimensions: 47.5 X 175 X 98.8 mm